We provide coating and epoxy repair and application of epoxy industrial floor coating on concrete for commercial flooring and residential garages. The main step in our floor coating process is surface preparation which ensures perfect adhesion of the epoxy and polyaspartic coating with the following performance features:
- Highly durable
- Easy to clean and low-maintenance
- Rapid cure
- Bacterial growth-resistant
- Green, environmentally friendly
A note about epoxy and polyaspartic coatings
We use an exclusive protective concrete coating called Polyaspartic. This is a cost-effective, low-maintenance c coating that is superior, high-performance and high-quality. It is ideal for use in a variety of environments including commercial and residential use.
Epoxy and polyaspartic coatings must be applied by a skilled applicator with specialized training, combined with extensive experience. We are equipped with the skills, expertise and specialized equipment necessary to apply concrete floors. Our coatings are competitively priced with more value for your money in the long run because of its durability.
In the polyurea polyaspartic coatings, the polyurea forms the coating while the polyaspartic enhances it by increasing the curing time of polyureas. This results in the formation of a thick film-like coating, which, after just one coating, is amazingly resistant to wear and corrosion. Because of the exceptionally tight chemical structure, surface micro-scratches remain at a minimum, resisting dirt and moisture.
The floor coating process
Proper surface preparation is essential to ensure that the Espartic coating is applied perfectly, resulting in a permanent and easy to maintain floor.
- We begin by diamond grinding the concrete. The cracks are then cleaned thoroughly. If there is any loose concrete, we chip and grind it to open the crack.
- All the cracks and spalling areas are filled with high quality polyurea for concrete repair, which becomes activated by moisture and absorbed into and bonding with the concrete. After it cures, the polyurea is a part of the concrete floor and waterproof. It is important to note that we fill cracks the full depth, typically about 4 inches deep. Our polyurea crack filler will flow to the bottom and cures below grade.
- The next step is the grinding process using specialized equipment. This makes the floor flawlessly smooth, eliminating low spots and preventing it from developing water puddles on the floor. Proper grinding makes the floor easy to maintain after the polyaspartic coating is applied.
- The first polyaspartic coating soaks into the concrete floor. After the first polyaspartic coating, we can decorative chips, stains, custom colors and graphics according to your choice.
- When the floor cures, excess chips are scraped off. The final coat of polyaspartic makes your floor permanently durable.
- Your epoxy and polyaspartic concrete floor becomes ready to use the very next day with minimum downtime, saving you time and money.