Metallic Floors and Countertop Systems
Metallic Color Pigments are special effect pigments composed of mica nano-particles coated with various organic and inorganic pigments to create pearlescent and iridescent effects that mimic the natural look of stone and rock formations. Metallic Systems have become incredibly popular due to their unique, 3 dimensional, decorative and pearlescent appearance. When the metallic particles are mixed with epoxy they give the coating a shine that reflects light and creates and eye-catching dramatic color.
Using Metallic Pigments as part of a 3 step epoxy and polyaspartic application process offers the unique design of a quartz, granite or marble look in a tough, durable floor coating system at a fraction of the cost of natural stone, making them perfect for any commercial or residential setting. We recommend using our epoxy, to install metallic floor and countertop systems with its long working time, great looks and superior dynamic flow.
WHY METALLICS PIGMENT SYSTEMS?
- Showcase The “WOW” Factor With Unlimited Design Options In A Decorative Marbled Look Or Unique Artistic Expression
- 49 Metallic & Pearlescent UV Resistant Colors To Choose From
- Recreate A Marble, Quartz Or Granite Looking Decorative Surface At A Small Fraction Of The Cost Per Square Foot
- Offers Exceptionally Tough, Durable, Long Lasting Coating System (40 – 45 Mils Thick Vs One Coat Of Household Paint Averaging <2 Mils Thick)
- Good For Both Foot Traffic And Vehicular Applications
- Looks Great In A Wide Range Of Residential And Commercial Projects
- Basic 3 Step Product Application Process – (See “How To” Tabs This Page)
- Pigment Comes In Easy To Use Powder Form In 4 Oz Containers (Colors 1 Gallon Clear Epoxy)
WHERE ARE METALLIC SYSTEMS USED?
- Showroom Floors
- Commercial Office Floors
- Home Living Spaces
- Garage Floors
- Basement Floors
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Concrete Or Wood Floors And Countertops